Type your paragraph hHere's how to get to the Stinson Family’s Peaceful Valley Farm: If you are coming on U. S. Highway 67 from Cleburne, TX:
1. Go SOUTH on Highway 67 toward Glen Rose. Your turn-off will be between Cleburne and Glen Rose.
2. Watch for the green “Entering Somervell County” sign on Highway 67, about 12-15 miles out of Cleburne.
3. Almost 2 miles after that sign, you will come to a Junction FM-199 sign.
4. Watch for where you turn onto Highway FM-199 North to the RIGHT. (You will see a Canoe Rental place at the corner of 67 and 199.)
5. From the Canoe Rental place, follow FM-199 for a couple of miles until you get to a T intersection.
6. Turn LEFT at the "T" to stay on FM-199.
7. Keep going on FM-199 for several miles until you see the blue & yellow sign indicating that the road you are on is now County Road 307.
8. Just past that sign, the road veers to the left, but Road 307 keeps going straight across the cattle guard onto a private road. (one sign will say "Dead End" the other will say “Dangerous Shoulder.")
9. After about half a mile, you will cross another cattle guard and see the Peaceful Valley Farm (Stinson Family) sign on your left.
10. About 200 yards past that sign, TURN RIGHT onto the long one-lane asphalt "driveway" that will take you to the Stinsons' place.
11. Go between the two main building complexes that you see, and we will meet in the big steel "tabernacle" building at the back of the property.
12. Git outa yer car and come on in. Yer here! ere.
If you get lost Call Euel Martin @ 817-648-1350
We pray that you’ll have the strength to stick it out over the long haul—not the grim strength of gritting your teeth but the glory-strength God gives. It is strength that endures the unendurable and spills over into joy, thanking the Father who makes us strong enough to take part in everything bright and beautiful that he has for us.
Angela is our lead administrative assistant and is in the office
Monday - Friday 9am to noon.
Sundays at 11am we join together to celebrate the goodness of God seen in Christ life, death and resurrection. We gather to worship God together.
We are a family who's passion is to see lives transformed by the power of the good news of Jesus Christ.
June 12th kicks off our annual Friday night outreach events. Join us at 4887 W Country Rd
West Lake Village
Food and Fun for the whole family!
Growing in God's Grace
You will find that each one of us is here because God has revealed through His word that Jesus is the only source of salvation and satisfying joy. Because of this great joy we come together to celebrate and share His love with others.
for those in need
Bringing Glory to God by Making Disciples